EpicGenetics continues to grow, processing more than 30,000 patient test appliciations and collaborating with additional research partners.
- The Mayo Clinic enters an agreement with EpicGenetics to document the ability of the FM/a® Test to expedite the diagnosis of fibromyalgia.
- Research begins with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago to study COVID-19 risks in fibromyalgia patients. Study has been accepted for publication
- Johns Hopkins enters an agreement with EpicGenetics for research into the relationship between chronic pain and Fibromyalgia.
- Urology of Virginia, an affiliate of UVA, enters an agreement with EpicGenetics to study a possible relationship between Interstitial Cystitis and Fibromyalgia.
Interstitial Cystitis may affect between three million and eight million women and between one million and four million men in the United States (National Institutes of Health).
- EpicGenetics begins relationship with Quest Diagnostics.
Quest Diagnostics will perform blood draws for the FM/a® fibromyalgia blood test and ship them overnight to the EpicGenetics lab in Los Angeles.